Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
BestPro Cleaning, LLC have quickly become the leader for residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning throughout Worcester County Massachusetts.
We use hot water extraction as our method of cleaning, because it is the most through cleaning process available recommended by the major carpet manufacturers. However, we are able to perform Foam and Encapsulation (Low Moisture cleaning) for certain textiles. And our state of the art equipment, reduce dry time, making carpets and upholstery fresh and ready in just hours.
Our technicians are certified through the I.I.C.R.C ( Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification ) and follow the Principles of Cleaning:
- Dry Vacuuming : In three areas ( Overall, in entries, along edges )
- Soil Suspension: Chemical action, Heat or Temperature, Agitation and Time
- Soil Extraction or rinsing
- Finishing or carpet raking
We proud use environment friendly supplies ,and constantly update our cleaning methods and equipment to guarantee your fine fabrics are cleaned with the latest knowledge.
Cleaning Services Provided:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Spot and Stain Removal
- Urine Removal
- Mould and Dust Removal
No other service can offer the same level of cleanliness and hygiene we can. Call BestPro Cleaning, LLC today!! Our technicians are certified through the I.I.C.R.C ( Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification )
Our professional trained technicians use a low moisture cleaning process, apply an E.P.A. registered sanitizer and rapid drying to ensure the best results.
We put a lot of time and effort into keeping our homes beautiful. If something is dirty we clean it, right? But how do we know to clean something we cannot see?. Dust Mites are microscopic creatures that live and breed in your mattresses, blankets, pillows, sofas, and carpets. They thrive in warm, moist conditions and can number in the millions. Dust mites are invisible to the naked eye but you see their effects everywhere. Have you ever woken up with itchy red eyes, sinus pain, or sneezing? Recently developed asthma, eczema, hay fever or bronchitis? These are all symptoms typical of a dust mite infestation. Dust Mites feed on the dead skin cells that human beings shed everyday, and they leave behind their excrement which is the cause of many allergy-like symptoms. Here are the facts:
- We shed thousands of skin cells every day, most of them in our mattress.
- Dust mites can feed for up to 170 days on this shed skin
- Dust mites produce 200 times their body weight in excrement during their lifetime
- Dust mites can live without food for one year
- A female dust mite can lay up to 300 eggs
Here are some maintenance tips for your mattress between cleaning.
- Flip mattress and switch top to bottom so the foot is where the head was to provide even wear.
- Vacuum mattress monthly to remove dust, dead skin cells and dust mites.
- Recommend professional cleaning and sanitizing yearly.