Environmental Cleaning and Disinfecting
We provide Cleaning and Disinfecting services to treat surfaces from viruses, germs and bacteria including COVID-19, influenza H1N1, MSRA, Norovirus, Hepatitis & more. BestPro Cleaning is proud to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- We follow all protocols set forth by the CDC
- EPA-registered hospital-grade approved disinfectants
- Certified technicians by IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- We provide all employees with the appropriate level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All surfaces are cleaned, disinfected, and materials are properly disposed of
- All our equipment, tools, and supplies used for the cleanup process are cleaned and disinfected
Cleaning Steps Protocols
- Site risk Assessment
- Final Disinfecting
- Post-Site Assessment
Refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not “kill germs”, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and reduces the risk of infection.
Refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces, but kills germs on surfaces after cleaning, to further lower the risk of spreading infection. We use the Electrostatic Cleaning System as part of our Disinfecting Protocol.
Electrostatic Cleaning and Disinfecting
BestPro Cleaning is proud to offer Electrostatic Cleaning Services using a Clorox 360 Electrostatic system to keep your facility clean and healthier for customers and employees.
Electrostatic cleaning and disinfecting is the process of spraying a consistent and uniform mist of solution where droplets adhere to vertical, horizontal, and 3D surfaces.
- Improves Prevention and Disinfecting control
- EPA-approved disinfectant solution
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds
- 44 organism claims: Kills cold§ and flu viruses, Coronavirus, MRSA and Norovirus in 2 minutes or less
- One-step disinfecting
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes soft surfaces
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days