Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection
BestPro Cleaning provides sanitizing and disinfection services to treat surfaces from virus, germs and bacteria including COVID-19, influenza H1N1, MSRA, Norovirus, Hepatitis & more.
- We follow all protocols set forth by the CDC.
- EPA registered hospital grade approved disinfectants.
- Certified technicians by IICRC ( Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification).
- We also, as required by law, provide all employees with appropriate level of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- All surfaces are cleaned, disinfected, and materials are properly disposed.
- All our equipment, tools, and supplies used for cleanup process are cleaned and disinfected.
Cleaning steps protocols
- Site risk Assessment.
- Final Disinfecting.
- Post site Assessment.
Refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
Refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk for spreading infection. We use an Electrostatic Cleaning system .
Electrostatic Cleaning Disinfection
BestPro Cleaning is proud to offer Electrostatic Cleaning Services using a Clorox 360 electrostatic system to keep your facility clean and healthier to customers and employees.
Electrostatic sanitizing and disinfection is the process of spraying a consistent and uniform mist of solution where droplets adhere to vertical, horizontal, and 3D surfaces.
- Improves Prevention and disinfection control.
- EPA approved disinfectant solution.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds.
- 44 organism claims: Kills cold§ and flu viruses, Coronavirus, MRSA and Norovirus in 2 minutes or less.
- One-step disinfecting.
- Eliminates odors.
- Sanitizes soft surfaces.
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days.